AgBioAsia will be held as a part of the widely attended annual international BioAsia 2014 with the theme of Health and Nutrition, to leverage on the strengths of India and transform the potentials into successful business opportunities. Besides, the conference will also focus on novel concepts to complement research & development in the nutraceutical sector, creating awareness, and generating social, economic and environmental benefits. The event promises to be an interactive and knowledge sharing forum featuring a number of satellite events viz. conference, partnering, exhibition, etc. and will see convergence of government organizations, industries, researchers, hospitals, nutritionists, investors and civil society organizations. Readmore
Why should you attend?
- Gain insight into the market outlook of food & nutraceutical opportunities in India and Asia
- Understand regulatory perspectives from various regions and establish compliance mechanisms
- Build key relationships and form strategic alliances
- Explore R&D trends and advancements to combat challenges in food & nutraceutical product development
- Explore technology licensing and investment opportunities
Who should attend?
- Scientists from industry, institutions, universities, and other research groups interested to get tuned to the advancements in Nutraceutical and Food Industry
- Regulatory heads of industries and experts from Regulatory agencies
- Registered Dieticians, Nutritionists and Healthcare Professionals
- Innovators and entrepreneurs evaluating new opportunities and incremental strategies for technology development